Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday This and That

I had an amazing run this morning. 10 miles up and over Tantalus Mountain. The moon was still up when I headed out.


Just five miles from the concrete jungle of Honolulu, a tropical forest!


On my way home I was listening to the local Christian radio station. They play only local artists on Friday mornings.  The morning host, "Aunty Dawn," is fun to listen to.  They have asked people to write in about their pastors.  Seven year old Emma wrote a sweet letter about her pastor.  One part was really funny:
First, the pastor has to pick out some really nice clothes to wear and fix his hair nice.
Second, he should pray and talk to God.
Aunty Dawn stopped reading at that point.  "I just want to clarify that I think the second point is a little more important than the first!"  The things that kids notice!

I've posted many pictures of sunrises, but last nights sky at sunset was spectacular!


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Verse of the Day