Monday, September 2, 2013

Breakfast Done Right



We have been having smoothies for breakfast for a long time, but I always forget to take a picture before blending!  Mine today was:



2 cups light vanilla soy milk
1 1/2 scoops Recoverite powder
a bunch of spinach (I never measure)
1 cup of frozen strawberries and blueberries
Total of about 32 ounces and 6 Weight Watchers points plus.

I vary this depending on how much activity I have done.  I ran 13.6 miles on Saturday, so I had 2 scoops of Recoverite and added a banana.   I ran 6 miles today, so had less Recoverite.  I love adding spinach because I know it's good for me but it doesn't alter the taste at all in my opinion.

What's your favorite healthy breakfast?

1 comment:

Caroline (Jane) said...

My favorite healthy breakfast is a waffle spread with PB and a banana sliced on top. :)

Verse of the Day