We had great church yesterday! Les taught an awesome Sunday school lesson and our evangelist preached a great message in the morning. Last night the Spirit took over during song service - many people were touched and renewed.
I was on the praise team and ending up singing for about 50 minutes. I currently have no voice, it even hurts to whisper! This happens about once every 3-4 years. I can usually sing all night without a problem. Les and I are "talking" via text messaging. But it was worth it!
This has not happened at our house... at least as far as I know!!!

4 comments:
In my current state of illness, I hit delete instead of publish to this sweet comment:
The Other Half (Les) has left a new comment on your post "A Time to Keep Silent":
Oh, I don't know about that. It seems too quite around here today. I miss hearing your laugh, Sweetheart! Can I get you some hot tea or a milkshake?
:)
The Sunday morning and evening service was awesome. I'm planning on buying the CD of Bro. McElhaney's Bible lesson for Rachel since she was teaching the Littles class and wasn't able to hear it. = )
I couldn't get enough of your hubby's teaching nor ever can! What a blessing you both are to our church and Sunday night was amazing! I told Sis. White it was the best party I have ever been to -- full of the Holy Ghost!! No better feeling than to wake up the next morning hung over from dancing, singing in the Holy Ghost!!
Post a Comment