Okay, now I'll have to repent for being jealous! lol Enjoy! And Happy Fourth!
I haven't gotten in yet ~ it's only about 78 here today! Of course that is perfect for sitting in a chair and reading... and maybe dipping my toes in the water.
Wow!! How are we not suppose to be jealous!!Beautiful :)
I'm about to repent also!!!
Um, I suddenly feel like I need to come back to Burbank and visit you! haha
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Okay, now I'll have to repent for being jealous! lol Enjoy! And Happy Fourth!
I haven't gotten in yet ~ it's only about 78 here today! Of course that is perfect for sitting in a chair and reading... and maybe dipping my toes in the water.
Wow!! How are we not suppose to be jealous!!
Beautiful :)
I'm about to repent also!!!
Um, I suddenly feel like I need to come back to Burbank and visit you! haha
Post a Comment