Sis. Kathy!!! MMMMM...LOL!!! Did you all work them off with one of your ten mile bike rides?!?!
I ran 10 miles and burned 1000 calories this morning. The Twinkie was 425 calories so I could have had TWO!! LOL!!
OMW!!! Your an AMAZIN ATHLETE!!! WOW!!!You guys are soooo awesome!!! I walked a WHOLE mile on the treadmill...LOL!!!
Les is the awesome one - he rode 115 miles on his bike today!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Sis. Kathy!!! MMMMM...LOL!!! Did you all work them off with one of your ten mile bike rides?!?!
I ran 10 miles and burned 1000 calories this morning. The Twinkie was 425 calories so I could have had TWO!! LOL!!
OMW!!! Your an AMAZIN ATHLETE!!! WOW!!!You guys are soooo awesome!!! I walked a WHOLE mile on the treadmill...LOL!!!
Les is the awesome one - he rode 115 miles on his bike today!
Post a Comment