We hear it all the time - the dangers of texting while driving. Or talking on the phone. I've seen women applying makeup... men shaving... people reading, eating, correcting their children, holding their dog...
I really thought I had seen it all. I regularly travel Los Angeles freeways. But what Les and I saw on Sunday morning was a new one! We were on our way to Sunday school, it was about 9:45. A car was traveling well below the speed limit, causing cars to slow down, then change lanes. It took me a minute to realize what was actually going on. As we got even when the car, I saw the driver...
... are you ready for this?
He was eating corn on the cob!!!
Can you imagine the mess? What is the craziest thing you've ever seen someone do while they were driving? Or what's the craziest thing you've ever done while driving?
3 comments:
I've finished homework for class and studied for exams while commuting to college - yikes!
I used to pass a man every morning on my way to work and he would be playing a trumpet. LOL As for me.. we won't go there. ;)
I've seen some crazy things as well.
I won't divulge the craziest thing I've ever done while driving on your blog but I might tell you in person. ; )
Post a Comment