Monday, June 20, 2011

It's Pacific Coast Camp Time!


One of my earliest posts was about Youth Camp. 37 years ago, June 18, 1974, was the first night of youth camp. I received the beautiful gift of the Holy Ghost that night!


In a few hours, I'll be on my way again. I have posts scheduled for the entire week. I hope I haven't bored you all to tears with my trip reports. We saw so much and learned so much history, and when I look up dates and names to make sure I get things right I learn even more! Those posts are really for ME, so I won't forget. I hope you've enjoyed them at least a little.

Here's what our car looked like last year. I'm sure it will be similar soon...


Hope to see you at camp!

1 comment:

The Weidners said...

I have really been enjoying your posts about your trip! Someday I am hoping to go on that cruise and now I have more info on what to see and expect. ;-)

Enjoy camp! Im not too sure if Nate and I can make it this year. I will miss it and especially that beautiful weather!!

Verse of the Day