Oh my goodness! That is so great. Can only imagine the joy that is going to bring a sweet little girl!
That is so fun!! We are doing food baskets...but giving toys away would be fun too. I love to see a child's eyes light up when they receive a gift!
We won't get to see this little girl, but it's still a great feeling.We're having Toys for Tots with the Marines at our church on Sunday - expecting about 300 kids! We did it last year and it was a fun, wild time!
How does that work? I would love to help the children in our community.
I'm not sure - there is a lady in our church who coordinates it all.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh my goodness! That is so great. Can only imagine the joy that is going to bring a sweet little girl!
That is so fun!! We are doing food baskets...but giving toys away would be fun too. I love to see a child's eyes light up when they receive a gift!
We won't get to see this little girl, but it's still a great feeling.
We're having Toys for Tots with the Marines at our church on Sunday - expecting about 300 kids! We did it last year and it was a fun, wild time!
How does that work? I would love to help the children in our community.
I'm not sure - there is a lady in our church who coordinates it all.
Post a Comment