Thursday, October 31, 2024

Mindanao Leadership Training Seminar (PI Trip ~ Day 4)

 
Our Wednesday started off a bit leisurely.  Our first service wasn't until that night.  
 
 
After breakfast and delicious Campground Coffee, our group went various directions.  Pastor White and most of the men headed out to see some of the churches that were nearby.  We ladies got to work putting bedding together for the new dorms.  Les did not join the men - he found out he would be preaching the first service so he spent the time studying.  The campground is so beautiful!





Clark Judah Weidner.  This boy captured all of our hearts!  He is so fun.

The sanctuary was ready.  
 


Les brought his trumpet, so we did a little sound check.
 

The traditional Filipino welcoming during the first service.  They are so sweet!  I would have been happy just to be there worshiping with them, but they make us feel so honored.


 
Elder Barrero leading us in "I'll be Somewhere Working."


Pastor White greeting everyone and introducing Les:

Les preached "How Will You Serve the Lord in Your Generation?"  This was outstanding!  Of course I'm biased, but I'm also right.  What no one knew at the time was that Les could not get his computer to wake up.  He preached the entire thing without notes.


It was a beautiful start to three nights and two days of worshiping, teaching, preaching, and praying.

No comments:

Verse of the Day