Friday, August 2, 2024

Nice to Milan (Day 3)

 
I don't have many pictures from this day.  We spent a lot of time in the car.  It is about 200 miles from Nice to Milan and it took about five and a half hours to get there.  Remember I mentioned that Les and I traveled with carry-on luggage only?  It was a good thing!  We had the largest SUV available, and it was packed!  This is the back of the vehicle, but what you can't see are the two carry-on rollers and two backpacks that were in the backseat with me and Monica!


We met our host, Alessia, who led us up to our apartment on the third floor.  I booked this one and was happy to see it was spacious enough for the four of us!  It was listed as Elegant Apartment in Milan Center, and that is exactly where it was.  The kitchen:

Lance and Monica's bedroom and bathroom were to the right of the kitchen:


Mine and Les' bedroom and bathroom were to the left of the kitchen:



There was also a laundry room with a washer/dryer combo machine that challenged us!  Trying to figure out the correct settings took some doing, but we were so glad to have it.

I didn't take any other pictures that day, I think we were all pretty worn out and ready for a good meal.  Guess what we had for dinner on our first night in Italy?  Mexican food!  Les found a place that was about a mile away, so we walked over and enjoyed some amazing fajitas.

No comments:

Verse of the Day