We have rain in the forecast starting late tonight and going through Monday morning. I decided I needed to a get a longer run in today. Coyotes were my alarm clock - it sounded like an entire pack was on the hill behind our house at about 5:15. I stayed in bed a little while, but was up and driving to the trail head by 6:15.
I had the trail mostly to myself. One mountain biker passed me on the
way up and I saw him again when he was coming down while I was still
going up. I turned around at the four mile mark after taking the pictures
in this post.
I
didn't see anyone else until my last couple of miles. Two women were
running up the trail and one guy was walking up the final ramp at the
trail head.
It was a peaceful morning and I enjoyed it immensely!




No comments:
Post a Comment