I have a lot of pictures, this and that from here and there, so I thought I'd just post them with a few words. This is from a couple weeks ago on our way to church. Snow on the Southern California hills!
All the rain we've received means an abundance of green...
Seen at Cracker Barrel...
I love running in my sister-in-law's neighborhood. The goats always have a little something to say.
A large herd of deer crossed in front of us. I couldn't get my phone out in time to catch a picture.
But I did get a picture of my favorite dear!
Members of the McElhaney clan after the memorial service. We were so blessed by all who came!
A visit to Cookeville isn't complete without a trip to the Lazy Cow Creamery! You can get a double scoop in a waffle cone when you're 90. Isn't Pops dapper?
A few shots from a trail run last week. So much mud!
And finally ~ a boy and his dog!

















No comments:
Post a Comment