Friday, October 29, 2021

Friday Photo Dump

Aloha!  We are back on Oahu for a couple of weeks.  We arrived on Sunday and headed to Cinnamon’s.  Lilikoi pancakes were the special for the week and they were amazing!



We were awake before the chickens on Monday morning.  I had a great run around Diamond Head.




Tuesday morning sunrise walk:



On Wednesday I wandered through Waikiki to the Honolulu Zoo.  It was pretty sad, many of the enclosures were empty. I’ve been visiting the zoo since 2013 and the change was significant.  I did enjoy the animals that were there, such as Rusty and Violet the orangutans:

Violet

Rusty

Tortoises

Asian elephants 

Giraffes and zebra

Black rhinoceros 

A few more shots of the beauty around us:







3 comments:

Mary Frances said...

Pancakes look AMAAAAAAAZING too!!!

Kathy McElhaney said...

They are! Sorry, they don’t sell them online 😉

Mary Frances said...

LOL Probably for the best!!! :)

Verse of the Day