Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day



Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!  This blog started with my Mom in mind.  I have used so many quotes from her Bible and shared so many stories.  I often wonder what she would have done with a blog.  There would have been lots of pictures of grandkids and dogs, and her Friday Foodie would have been Chocolate Chews!
 

Can I just repeat yesterday's words?  I've realize more and more just how blessed I was.  I think one of things I miss the most is just hearing her voice.  She could stay calm in just about any situation, so her listening ear was the best.


I got completely distracted while working on this post.  We are in Hawaii, I don't have a lot of pictures on my laptop so I starting searching my blog for pictures.  I re-read all my posts with "Mom" in the label.  Go read this one if you have the time - "To Kathy."  Oh my, I sure do miss her!

No comments:

Verse of the Day