Monday, March 21, 2016

Coming Soon...

After dropping Bill off at the airport on Wednesday evening, I went home to pack!  The Hawaii District Ladies Conference was held on the Big Island this year, so I flew over on Thursday morning and returned on Saturday evening.  Our guest speaker was Sis. Claudette Walker, a lady I spent many hours with back in the 90s at National Bible Quizzing Tournaments.  Bro. Walker was with her as they are headed to New Zealand today to teach at a marriage retreat.


The theme for the conference was "Be" and we attended our Thursday night banquet in our best black, white and yellow.  I'll tell you about my outfit in another post, but this little guy...


I have pages and pages and pages of notes!  Sis. Walker blessed us all so much with her three part series "Praise for the Perfect Potter from A Grateful Vessel."   It will take me a few days to process it all in my brain and get it typed up!  I know I'll be feasting on this for a long time to come.


I sent Les this picture with "greetings from the scorekeeper's table!"

No comments:

Verse of the Day