I hope everyone had a blessed Resurrection Sunday. We sure did! We had great teaching, preaching, singing and worship. We closed out service with the resurrection power at work - one of our Sunday school children received the Holy Ghost!
Can you imagine being Mary Magdalene on that very first Resurrection Sunday?
Verses: Matthew 27:55-61, Matthew 28:1-8, Mark 15:40-47, Mark 16:1-11, Luke 8:1-3, Luke 23:55-56, Luke 24:1-11, John 19:25, John 20:1-18
Can you imagine being Mary Magdalene on that very first Resurrection Sunday?
Verses: Matthew 27:55-61, Matthew 28:1-8, Mark 15:40-47, Mark 16:1-11, Luke 8:1-3, Luke 23:55-56, Luke 24:1-11, John 19:25, John 20:1-18
Background –
parents, husband, children, siblings
What is she
most known for?
Victories?
Defeats?
How can I be
like her?
How can I
avoid being like her?
Did she
reach a place when she needed to reset?
If so, did she? For good or evil?
No comments:
Post a Comment