The time change this weekend hurt more than usual! I set the alarm for 5:30 on Sunday morning so Les could get up and finish his Sunday school lesson (which was PHENOMENAL!) and we slept right through it. We woke on our own at 6:30.
This morning Les had a 6:30 flight from LAX. Our alarm went off, and we heard it, at 3:30. I didn't go back to sleep. I kissed Les goodbye, stayed in bed until about 5:00 and finally gave up and went for a run.
Morning birds are not singing when it's still dark at 7:00!!
I know it's sunny in the evenings, but I really miss the morning sunshine! Is the tradeoff worth it to you?




2 comments:
I love the new time. We can do more things now.
And yes ur honey has been doing awesome teaching the last 2 Sundays. Looking forward to next Sunday. :0) So happy to see u both back home.
Although I am a night owl, I still like it better when it gets dark earlier.
Post a Comment